Thursday, January 04, 2007

Simple Ideas To Love

I have a friend who really inspired me this week. His name is Brandon. He's actually the boyfriend of my wife's friend Alicia. Brandon had this unique idea of doing something with his passions so he created a non-profit that would serve the poor in Colombia. The idea was to create something that would serve a specific community that needed help and consistently target one area. He's not looking to save the world from poverty, only a tiny corner of it.

This week he's traveling down to Colombia to meet with some people who live in the community and begin the process of creating an assessment of what they need. I honestly wish I was on the plane with him.

My hats off to you Brandon for doing something so inspiring with your life. Thank you for practicing love in its best form.

No comments: