Thursday, November 23, 2006

What I Am Thankful For

This morning I'm in my pajamas watching the Macy's Day parade with my children, sipping coffee, and doing nothing. It is not hard for me to be aware of my blessings. I am grateful for my Father's hand in my life. I sense his peace in my life in a really great way. I am thankful for my family, and all of the cliche things people usually say. But a cliche is a cliche because it it said so many times. My family is healthy. A good friend of mine just watched his daughter go through Cancer. I hope I never have to go through that. I am thankful that I have work. My new career with Thrive Ministries is something I wake up to and want to do. I am grateful that I have been given opportunity, and hope to make a better world possible for my children and those in the world. I am thankful that I have discovered faith and hope and love. I am thankful that my eyes have been opened to a world needing these things. I am thankful that I have been given an opportunity to love my neighbor.

Blessings to you all on this Thanksgiving.

No comments: